Wednesday 3 November 2010

Crocodile? Dragon? Skinny hippo? Serpent? Stump?















Here is a picture of my favourite log.
See how country I've become :)
I have a favourite log! Do you?
What do you see?
All of my suggestions may be found in the title of this post.

Closer to modern civilisation however is the local Tesco Mega Store! That was my adventure for the day. Liz from number 7 drove me over. I usually just get to walk to ASDA. They stock Leopards Leap which has a picture of 3 leopards on the front, which is also the symbol for Shrewsbury. Three shrews would not hold such gravitas? Who can say. Not sure how many leopards Shrewsbury has ever seen, but there we go. I am drinking some now. It is nice.

Managed to write a few more words today so up to 5,272, wbich is more than the 1,667 recommended per day. Phew. Am being mainly distracted at present by BBC i-player and 4 on demand... you can watch any tv you missed... so that led to the weekend's Merlin and Pillars of Stone, I am going super old school now I'm back in the Shire... It's all that Norman stone work and thoughts of Vikings.

Highlight of the day definitely meditating this morning. It was all most golden and autumnal.

Tomorrow I shall be decorating a cake for a dear friend's birthday party.

Oh the burbs!

Merry Thors' Day

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment