Thursday 4 November 2010

Guilt 1 - Procrastination 0

Today did not want to begin. It was super cold outside. I had a sore tummy. I have recently discovered the joys of bbc i player so can watch old episodes of Merlin. There was much on the side of procrastination. But I had guilt hanging over my head. Now as any good Roman Catholic I am rather good at ignoring and forging through regardless, but I knew I had pinky sworn to write something on this blog EVERY day. And I don't want to lie. So I HAD to write more of the novel. Ug.


Then HURRAH! Having rearranged the tardis that is my back bedroom, I had found a diary from 2001 and that fed me with quite enough to tippy tap into my hp laptop.

Word count today - 7,846 - over 15% done already of 50,000 target achieved already!


So now I am off to curl up like a squirrel under several duvets and read Mr Pip.


Good night


x

No comments:

Post a Comment